Get reviews on many films (in theaters or on DVD and video) at Drew's Reviews. I am an avid film fan of many years. I offer my humble opinion on the latest and greatest that cinema has to offer. Enjoy several categories of reviews, including: NEW IN THEATERS, ART HOUSE OFFERINGS, CLASSICS CORNER, DVD/VIDEO, and MY PERSONAL FAVORITES. Comments are welcome!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

NEW FOR 2009

Hello, movie fans!

I have been absent from the site for some time. Life has been exceptionally busy, with family, work, school, and internship taking the bulk of my attention. However, with my graduation less than two months away, I am ready to get back into the swing with movie and DVD reviews! As always, I love hearing your comments. Discussing films (and their implications) is truly one of my favorite pastimes.

So, welcome back, and I wish you all the best in 2009! Here's hoping for a great year of film!

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

Yes! Come back! More reviews from Drew! I wanted to say, you should really see "Then She Found Me", that Helen Hunt directed film. We got it from the library, kind of ho-hum, just because I read some high-praise reviews about it, not because I was really interested. Dan & I were both so moved/impacted. I don't want to say more but just to say stick w/ it, get past Bette Midler (she's actually alright) and stick it out to the end. Love to know what you think. A special film and honest, important message.

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home